Kill John_Test01 Kill John_Test01

half

I'll give you the rest once you submit the finished one

psychicpebbles responds:

Okay

Zombie Defence XT Zombie Defence XT

No gore? how the...

not a zombie game without guns and gore. PERIOD. sorry thats zombie law for you

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

Zombie Law dude

kills 1526----->rank undead scourge

dude only one problem...u broke the zombie rule. how is that one one zombie without a head still a threat?

TheMillz responds:

I'm well aware of the zombie law. But have you heard of the gameplay mechanic law? If all zombies could be stopped with a simple headshot, with one hit, you would all get tiered of playing real quick, calling it too easy.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

5th place baby oh yeah!

WOOOOOH!

I actually made it on the top 5! lol PenIsland ftw lolololol

Art of War DX Art of War DX

KILL MOAR!

I got the devine ranking with 2375 infantry killed lol...but geez how can I win, I thought once I saved up enough money Id eventually reach a point where the game sais ok u won...lol good job

lol, internet: THE GAME lol, internet: THE GAME

lol

bretty funny, i dont really mind the scoreing aslong as it keeps me interested, lol add more random for a better win :D

The Super Duper Tutorial The Super Duper Tutorial

Very bice and simple to understand

Create yourself! Create yourself!

LOL AHAHAHHAHAH! That had me on the floor luaghing

aaaahhhh...keep it up, make another one...lol

Anarchy responds:

thanks man. lol i ofund the pictuer and it inspired me to make this lol

Madness interactive Madness interactive

Awesome

Ive allready reviewd this before, same score, it still pwns, but this goes out to the author of this, why noy make a PSP version? It fits, just 400+ kb, now that the PSP has flash. On the other hand, Ive got all the madness episodes on my PSP it all pwns.

Take to the Streets Take to the Streets

A Flawless 10

Ive been thinkin about doin sumthing like this, but since I have absolutely NO flash talent, and good Macromedia Fireworks skillz, I couldnt really do this except on mods. Cool how you put REAL things in a flash games, if only there were more games like this, but all do not have Fireworks or photo shop, by the way what did you use to put your pictures as gameplay? I used Fireworks.

gavD responds: